Friday, July 27, 2007

Running With The Big Dogs

Now, actually, the story starts at the bottom of this page. The picures load up back wards for some reason. So, scroll down and get the scoop then come back here. This last foto is how I feel kite flying should be. That is me at bottom and the kite at top.
Here are two of my favorite girls again. Playing in the water, running as the kite is up overhead. Sam just does not know what to think about this ocean stuff. She learned that she does not like drinking salt water. She barks at the white caps as they come in and tried to pounce on them. Then, when she realizes that she is all wet she turns and runs up the beach as the water is retreating. Funny to watch her.


Ok, here is Teri and Sam playing on the sand. Teri is flying the kite and Sam is running along beside her trying to keep looking up at the kite. Funny to watch her. Below is Teri and the kite. She really enjoys flying that kite on the beach. I really enjoy watching her. Who could ever believe a couple could have so much fun in life? No stress, no worries. Best time of life. I got to enjoy it all I can. My biggest worry for tomorrow is pulling out and getting LP and Gas and driving 40 miles up the coast to Tillamook. Yea Judy, I suspect the Good Lord sits up there enjoying His coastlines lots of days. And, congradulations Judy and Clyde on the new grandchild. We found out today that it has arrived. Send us a photo when you have time.
Well, I guess that is about it for today. Next time you hear from us we should be up in Tillamook. Will try to get out Sat nite and find a wifi spot so I can check in. Oh for a little more pension and I could have an internet dish on the roof of the motor coach. Maybe I can get Teri to work when we get home and save enuff for the monthly fee for a year. I sure enjoy keeping in touch with my family and friends via internet, at least the ones who want to hear from me, ha. Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Dan





See, I told you there are black berries here just ripe and ready for the picking. Teri and I got out this morning and picked a few. Actually all we could get to. I usually eat mine as we go. This is one thing that Sam just does not care for. More photos.




Yep, that is us right there in the middle, the one with the scooter on back. See, does not take a 40 footer to have fun. Teri, Sam, and I live just fine in our coach. Been out here 10 weeks today. Got another 8 or more to go. Will try to get home fore a hard frost. Not too early tho as I don't want to mow the grass. We have had a nice lazy day here on the beach. I will up load some more fotos for you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home