Monday, July 23, 2007

Ok, I think I got all of the photos up. You will have to read downward to see why I had to put them up one at a time. Anyway, Teri, Sam, and I had a blast coming up the coast yesterday. It is time for me to go look for Teri in the mall so, everyone have a great Monday. I got two mile drive to find her. Thanks for dropping by and I hope many of you reading this will be able to do just what Teri and I are doing. It is worth every penny we spend. We hope this is just one of many long trips that we get to enjoy in our GMC motor home. Mite be a day or two before I get back, so, take care. Dan

4 Comments:

At July 23, 2007 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have spent the last hour reading all your posts. You have such a way in letting the reader feel and experience your travels. What fun you are having. Maybe someday we will venture out on a longer trip than 2 weeks. Have enjoyed reading each entry.
It was such a pleasure meeting you and Teri at the SOOR rally. I am glad we could share in your 39th?? birthday. I will certainly remember and use Teri's watermelon de-seeding tricks. I thought the only way to de-seed a watermelon was to eat 'em or spit 'em out. I now know better. We will continue to follow your travels and maybe someday you can make it further up north to the Puget Sound area where we are. We certainly hope to make it out to the the midwest as we venture futher in our GMC travels as newbies.
Happy travels!
Jackie & Paul Jones
Port Orchard, WA.

 
At July 24, 2007 at 9:49 AM , Blogger appysam said...

Sure glad you got to see the light houses you have wanted to see so much Mom! I wish we could be there with you. Love and miss you tons!
Stasha

 
At July 24, 2007 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Wally and Sue said...

I keep checking to see where you guy's are going to pop up next. Enjoy your time!
Wally and Sue

 
At July 24, 2007 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

Jaclyn, Please send us your email address. I think I gave you mine on a card. Thanks for the comments. I sure enjoy sharing our ride. Wish we could have driven up 101 with yall but I guess you hit 5 and went on in.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home