Saturday, July 28, 2007

Look at This


Ain't this something? That is a big plane. It sits outside the museum. The other picture is a J-3 Cub or some old bi wing giving rides over the ocean, 99 bux. That stopped Teri from wanting a ride.
We ran into town. Went to Fred Myers, no more. Way too high priced. They need a Walmart here, bad, or some kind of competition. We could not find the Safeway, they have moved. A friend here in the park told us tonite where it is so will try them next time. We will try them out next time. I think we will run over to Portland Monday to get our toad brake worked on by Roadmaster. It has never worked. It will before we leave the Factory. I told them last time I called that I would show up at the Portland home. They said come on. Anyway, need it to work since I paid for it.
Saw the church building this afternoon. Teri has been there several times. Will be my first time here to worship. Have a good evening and we will see you later. Thanks for dropping by. Dan in the northwest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home