Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Oh Boy, Life is Great

Teri and I scrapped the beach thing. She took a nap after we had lunch. I didn't need one. Maybe you read about that in the earlier post. Anyway, just got a call. Teri's brother, and family, are on their way in from crabbing and clamming. They got a bunch this time. We are having clams and crab for supper. See why "life is great". I did no work, spent no money, and still get to reap the benefits of someone else's labor. Being old is good thing. Now I see why my granddad was always smiling. He knew something that I am just now learning. This is good thing. Sun is out, I am getting good charge on the solar system. This is a good day.
I may have found something that will help some of my friends and family with finding this blog daily, not sure. At the bottom of this page is a word, "subscribe". I think if you click on that you may get an email daily, after I post, that will have the writing or at least a link to the blog. I am not sure but I did hit it before I typed this, so, we shall see. I told you back in June that I am new to this stuff. My dad did movies of his vacations, I do blogs. Oh boy, how technology has changed since 1960. That was the year of my first remembered vacation to California. I may remember it so well because every time company came over my dad pulled out the movie screen and projector. After a while I was embarrassed and left the room. But, he just kept on showing everyone that came over how much fun we had doing stuff. Sometimes it was the kids riding the horse around the farm, or something boring like that. Anyway, hope I don't bore too many folks with the blog. At least you have a choice. Our company had no choice.
Well, off to the free supper. I am going to enjoy myself even though I hate crab. Thanks for coming back by. Will catch you after the feast. Dan
Oops, the word is "post". After subscribe and before atom.
NOPE, did not work that way. What it does is give you a different format and makes it easier to find older posts. Sorry about that. Like I said, I am still learning. dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home