Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yesterday

Kinda wishing I was back at Sylvia and Gordon's today. It was chilly here and breezy. Teri worked straightening up the coach and sanding some spots on the new kitchen counter. We are getting ready to finish it up and stain it to match the floor. I got the floor vacuumed and stayed inside. We plan to insulate the coach, under our bed, Thursday sometime. Sam is cozied up inside her little house now. She sure enjoys hanging out in the motorhome. If I want her to come out of her house I just rattle some plastic. She will think I have peanuts and boy, she loves them, and trail mix.
Ran over to some friend's from church yesterday. They are retired snow birds too, a little older than Teri and me. They have a new laptop. We piddled with it a while and then I showed them my gps setup on this laptop. They wanted one so I got on ebay and bought them one last nite. Will let them know I got it when we see them at church tonite. Might get it by Friday and can load it up for them and show them how to use it. Really nice couple who have a cabin in northern Canada, on a lake. Remote and no electricity. They spend summers up there. Teri and I meet the nicest people out here in our GMC travels.
Watching the Barrett Jackson auto auction this week in the evenings. Best car show on tv. Last year at this time Teri and I were in Little Rock. I remember wiring up her little tv so I could watch the auction in the hospital room.
No pictures today. We may get out Thursday and do a little sight seeing. If we do I will have some pictures. I know folks would rather see pictures than here me ramble on. I will get them. Time to head into the Wednesday evening Bible Study. Thanks for dropping by and checking on us. We are alive and having the time of our life. Dan

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 at 7:46 PM , Blogger john64 said...

HiDan,
I have been enjoying your "ramblings" for the past few days. We, John and Donna, are considering a GMC we saw for sale the other day in PA. We are going to look at it on Friday morning. The GMC seems to be what we are looking for in size and facility. I did not realize there was such a club of owners. We are both retired and want to head West to see some of the sights I missed growing upon the East coast. I'll keep watching your travels.
John from Westminster, MD

 
At January 17, 2008 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

John, send me an email at gregg_dan at hotmail.com. I can put u in touch with information u need to know when looking at a GMC.
Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home