Friday, July 20, 2007

A Few More Things About Today



As I mentioned earlier, today was a work day. However, before we could work we needed a good breakfast. The top photo shows me getting that breakfast. Folks fixed breakfast for all of us this morning and I grabbed my French Toast.
The lower photo shows some of what many ladies did today. This is Teri's table. She is showing her products to others. We have had several ladies in our coach, the last couple days, checking out Teri's things and getting some demonstrations along with samples.
Teri took several ladies to town today to get some things from Walmart. They made some custom GMC t-shirts for us today. These ladies never sit still. I really believe that motor home folks live longer, happier, lives because of the lack of stress in their lives. Also the social aspect of getting together often on occasions like this rally. Teri and I have discussed this apparent fact on several occasions. I should live a long time as I really enjoy these gatherings and the main stress in my day is just getting out of bed each morning. The laughter at these rallies is unbelievable. Sharing is another thing that goes on. Folks help each other work on these old motor homes and do things for older members that might not be able to do for themselves. Its a great family atmosphere. I have made many life long friendships here this week and will look forward to seeing everyone again.
So, I guess that's about it for today. I better shut up or I might not have anything left to say Saturday. Oh, my friends here would not agree with that statement for sure. I get a lot of ribbing here, but I give out a good bit too. Wish me a happy birthday if you want. July 21, 1954 my mother brought me into this world. I hope that she would be proud of the way I have lived my life. Come on back by later. I should have something to say and maybe show before bedtime Saturday. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home