Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Now, this is my kind of vehicle. Only weighs 700 lbs. Manny uses it to pull behine his coach. I am going to be on the lookout for something like this for Teri and me to pull. Will fix it so we can put a top and doors incase it rains and we are heading to church. Don't want to arrive wet. Anyway, This is a nice little vehicle. teri's brother builds some of these, just rail jobs. Maybe I can get him to make us one. This will be much better than a gocart.
Folks are arriving for the rally here now. Most will show up on Thursday but a few came today. Everything looks good. Jerry and Rosemary did a good job getting stuff ready for the group. All will end this weekend and Teri and I will mosy on up the coast. No telling where we might end up. Have 10 or 12 days til the family reunion so we got lots of time to kill.
Well, I think the grub is on so I better get out of here and see what I can find. Thanks for stopping by. Dan

1 Comments:

At July 19, 2007 at 11:36 AM , Blogger appysam said...

Hi There! Sounds like you are having tons of fun! Were sure missing you! I loved the clam digging pictures. I want to try that!
Love ya, Stasha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home