Friday, July 20, 2007

Guess

So, what do you think this is? Worked on it all afternoon and still not finished. Will hopefully get everything done Saturday and hooked up. there are two of these in the floor of the motor home now. Fresh Air Vents. Gets hot in the front sometimes but not hot enough for air conditioner. We will have 2 vents that are independant of the heat/air vents, which never bring cool air into a vehicle unless its cold out side. These babies are 4 inches in diameter. They will sove some air in at 75-80 mph. Will have cables that open and close them. Tubes run into the grille to pick up the air. So, there you have it. Today was a work day here at our gathering with other folks doing other stuff to their coaches. Everyone was doing something or at least bossing someone around. It is nice to just watch the folks work but today I was sweating myself. Hope I got the hard part done today. If I dont get these 4 inch holes plugged Saturday I will be in deep trouble.
Hope everyone had a great Friday. For those that worked, I know it was your favorite work day. Was always mine. For those not working, I guess it was just another day for you. I keep up with Sundays and Wednesdays and that's about it now a days.
For supper tonite there was Crab. I am no crab eater but Teri had it all over her little face. Was fun watching her dig that stuff out. I ate salad and cashews myself. Ice cream before bed time. Thanks for dropping by. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home