Thursday, December 20, 2007

Life is Good Again

We have a working commode again. I truly know now what a commode hugging experience is. The back bolt on this thing is all but impossible to get to. Had to hug the commode and feel for the thing. I got it out but was too fat to get it back in. Teri came to my rescue. 48 dollars for a little part. They get you when you need something like that out in the middle of the desert. Twice the going price. I just smiled and paid it. 100 mile round trip to the place. While we were in town we stopped at Home Depot and grabbed some lumber. Hoping to get started on the kitchen Friday. Located a saw so we should be ready to go. Will have pictures. I got a couple up close photos of Mt. Graham today while we were in town. Will post them Friday when I get a chance.
One day closer to the big holiday. Hope everyone has a good Christmas and gets to visit with lots of family. We will celebrate with our oldest daughter and family this year.
Had a call from my friend John who lives in Paragould, Ar. He has Sam's sister as a pet. He said she is still going strong at 12 also. Teri fixed Sam a new sleeping place today and she has not moved from it since 5 pm. I guess she likes it. Teri is bad to spoil Sammy.
Have a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
Dan

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2007 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Randy Burns said...

Dan
Thanks for posting your travelogue, great to "ride along" with a fellow GMC'r. Are you staying in a campground, private or public, or at friend/family? Curious that it is as cold as you suggest. What elevation are you? I hope to spend some time wintering in Az when my wife retires. Hmmmm.. Now why is my wife working...oh yeah two daughters at university.
Thanks and I'll be back
Randy Burns
in "Rainy Seattle Winter"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home