Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fun in Pueblo

Check WD0AFQ, on the tracking system, if you want to see where all we have been in the bug. Just running around town. Tonite is the GMC pinewood derby. We have some really fast looking motorhomes. I will share some of the pictures with you after the race. I will also have them posted on the GMC Photosite, where all of the other convention photos are. this is going to be fun. Mine is at home, in Mo, but I have helped get two ready for others. We have some real serious racers here. I took one to Hobby Lobby earlier to get some lead weights. Hobby Lobby carries all of the cub scout "suped up" parts for their pinewood derby cars. they will work great on our GMC coaches also.
So, there you have it. Most of the day has been lectures and discussions. We have some real tuff winds today and did not open the store.\
Will be back later with the pictures.
Dan
PS
Some Texan is pestering me to death, trying to buy our bug.

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2009 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Teresa said...

These are really neat.

We just bought a 77 Palm Beach last weekend. I linked your blog to mine. Please let me know if you want it un-linked.

Have fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home