Tuesday, October 6, 2009

GMC Motorhomes and Geocaching

As you can see, we were busy teaching at the convention. Actually, you can see that Teri was putting on a geocaching forum. I was there for support. Oh ok, I had nothing else to do. Teri loves the geocaching. I enjoy getting her near the treasures and watching her go to work with her little handheld gps. It is really helpful if you have the internet while you are hunting the caches. That way you can look back to see if you are missing something while you look for a tough to find cache. But, if you do not have mobile internet you can print the information and take it with you. I have been using Streets and Trips to get us near the caches but recently bought a Tom Tom that will let us put in coordinates. I can't wait to try it on our next hunt.
We have a good friend, Billie, who sat in on the forum with Teri. She told me that Teri is contagious. Got a note from her from her today. She has gone out and grabbed a handheld gps. Billie is ready to go. She can help Teri give the class at the next convention in Montgomery, Tx.
Hope everyone is having a great week. When the raion stops here we will get to picking cotton.
Dan

1 Comments:

At November 1, 2009 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Teresa said...

I learned about GEOcaching from some friends through the website I work for. I had never heard of it before and really am excited about being able to do this on our travels.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home