Thursday, October 1, 2009

Old Folks and Fun

Its all abpout having a good time and being with our friends. We love coming to the conventions. I hope that you enjoy the pictures.
























































































































The cub scouts have nothing on us. I am telling you, we had some very fast motorhomes coming down that track. the fastest ones were not the fanciest ones. both were a lot of fun to look at. folks are really talented in their older years.
What a blast.
Dan














2 Comments:

At October 2, 2009 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, while you are at Pueblo, if you run into Don and Anngenette Denesia from Broken Bow, Nebraska, say "Hi" from Larry Nelson. I thought I might have seen Anngenette in one of your pictures. Looks like you are having a lot of fun.

 
At October 2, 2009 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, I have two good friends from Broken Bow, Nebraska at the convention, so if you run into Don Denesia and his wife Angenette, please say "hi" from Larry Nelson. I think I have may have seen Angenette in one of your pictures. Looks like everyone is having a great time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home