Monday, August 9, 2010

Caching Vancouver

Teri and I attended services here yesterday morning and then left the coast for Vancouver again. Check out this beautiful Wilson River. This is where we have been holed up for the last few days. Teri's family has a yearly reunion up here.Got a couple of pictures of this monster Saturday afternoon. It has Alaska tags.

Very rugged lookihng machine.

Got out this morning and geocached the local area again. There are too many caches in the Vancouver/Portland area. Would take two years to locate just the ones that are out now. Teri grabbed the fiorst one in a bus stop near the Vancouver police station.Look close, I think I see my beautiful bride in there.

The guy that hides some of these loves magnets.

Teri busy again.And again.

I drove up to this one and grabbed it out my driver's window but let Teri do the work. She thought I was being smart but not really.

This thing has been plaguing me for a while. It is the throttle cable on the Vibe. It runs way too high on idle sometimes. today I finally got the cover off of it and sprayed it good with silicone. Will leave the cover off for a day or two in case it needs another shot tomorrow.
We are heading to my cousin's this evening for a visit. She lives over near Stevenson on the beautiful Columbia River. Normally we park the coach at her house when we are here. She and her husband are the best folks. I love hanging out with them and wish we had more time to spend this trip.
In the morning Teri and I are heading to the FMCA meeting in Redmond. Do not know what to expect but I am a representative for the Eastern States GMC club so off I go. Teri is also an alternate for the big GMC club. This will be us serving our clubs for the first time in this capacity. Wish us luck.
Hope everyone has a great week. Temps here are in the mid 60's at noon. I can dig that.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home