Friday, June 29, 2007

What a Ding a Ling

Coach has been running rough around here last couple days. Last nite it would not stay running. Well, I knew I had an altenator problem, Teri and I replaced it this morning, but there was something else going on. I could get it started and it would die. Well, Jim came out and figured that it was out of gas. For those that own GMC motorhomes you understand the two tank set up. Well, seems that the Previous Owner has the gauge wired in reverse for the tanks. I had half tank showing in the main tank. Oh well, glad it happened here. Got to help put bearings in front knuckles last night. That was a good learning experience. Also watched them install an engine last nite in another coach. Oh, Teri and I got really brave about 10 pm and ventured out to Walmart by ourselves. I did take the gps with us though as I did not want a repeat of Wednesday's adventure. The weather is great here. Seems that it is raining everywhere else. Have not had time to watch news so don't know anything going out in the real world. For those watching the photo sight, I have put up several more photos for you to see. Told Teri about the blog yesterday, she had already been informed by a daughter of our's.Thanks for stopping by. Will catch you Saturday. Dan

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2007 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Clyde Jacques said...

Man, by the time you get home, you will be able to build one of these. Maybe you can start up the "ALL NEW G.M.C. (Gregg's Motor Home) Company". If you need a supervisor, I'm available, I know on the days I need to take off, Duty will fill in for me.

I really does appear, you guys are just having too much fun-- STAY AT IT!!!!

Clyde & Judy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home