Sunday, June 24, 2007

On the Road Again

Teri and I have just about got everything ready to travel. Worked before church and finished after we got back, a little while ago. Called an old friend, Don Bahr, and visited with him for a few minutes. As always, he is dong super. Was good to hear him on the other end. Anyway, we should be able to get up, shower, and hit the road early in the am. May not be able to get wifi Monday evening, and no time to post in the morning, so doing it this evening. Teri will be riding with the camera so we should have some more good pictures to put up on the site in a few days. I know there will be shots to get in San Francisco. I wish I could say that I can't wait to get there, but I am afraid that is not the case. I am sure that Jim and Grace will be fun to visit with but I have never had any hankering to see the city. If anyone needs the photo website I can give it to you, just let me know. I appreciate hearing from folks that enjoy our putting the travels on the internet so they can travel with us. Everyone have a good week. As always, thanks for stopping by. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home