Saturday, June 30, 2007

Work for Rent

Well, I see from the comment section that I may have a couple available helpers should I decide to start up my own motor home repair buisness. I am fixing to get out there and help the guys do some clean up this morning then this afternoon we are going to reclaim and old GMC that has not been started in 10 years. That should be interesting. Last night Teri and I went to one large mall just down the hiway. It was the largest I believe I have been in since the one in Minneapolis several years ago. Now that was a gigantic mall, 3 or 4 stories high. This one here is all on one level but seemed like we walked 5 miles in there. Saw the neatest little toy there. It is a minature helicopter, size of a sparrow, that actually flies and is radio controlled. 30 dollars. I could not believe it. I may run back down there and get one just to aggrivate Sam with. It will really buzz around like a bird. Everyone that knows me knows how I like electronic toys. That thing is something. I wonder if I could get Teri to get me one for my birthday??? Just 3 weeks away. I think that is a good idea. Stop by Sunday and see if I was convincing enough for her to run back down there. There will be a picture of that for sure. Well, we had another great night of sleep. It is good sleeping when temps are down in the 60s and you need cover. Guess I better get into the shop and try to earn a little rent here. Might stay til Monday morning. We know where we will attend church services in the morning so we are set for the weekend. Have a good day and thanks for stopping by. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home