Saturday, July 14, 2007


So, wonder where Teri came up with that, "Ya'all" word? Oh well, some of you have been asking to hear from Teri so now you have. She will jump back in here from time to time. The top photo is Teri and Rosemary, in the berry patch behind out coach, making walking sticks out of redwood. Now, the bottom photo is our front porch view. The tide is just starting to roll out. How would yall like a place like this? Berries behind the coach and a bayside view in the front. This is some place that Rosemary and Jerry have. Rosemary was raised right here. The house was built by her grandfather, I believe she said. It is about a 1930 model. I will get a picture of their home in a day or two. They have some really nice old furniture inside. Teri and I have been privaleged to share a couple meals with them inside. The fish is really good here. Jerry and I worked on his coach most of the day. We will fire the new engine when we get home from church services tomorrow. He gave me the parts to fix my broken oil line and I got that done today. For those who have been following us since the beginning you will remember that we broke a line to the gauge going up a hill near Globe, Az. The glass engine cover allowed us to see something bad was wrong. Might have saved the engine and or the whole coach. Could have burned real easy with that oil spraying everywhere. Yesterday I changed the oil in the coach. Had about 3,000 miles on it. Jerry gave me a set of plugs and I changed them also. We should be ready to travel the rest of our trip now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We miss our family and friends at home. Will have lots of stories for you when we get home in October. Thanks for stopping by. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home