Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh My Goodness, Clams




Lookie here, lookie here. What a fun morning. We rose early, 630 am, that is real early for me, and out we went. Water in the bay was gone. We dug these clams, 24 big ones, in 30 minutes. 15 minute walk each way. The tide will come back in and all of this will be covered in water. Teri and I had a blast with Rosemary and Jerry this morning. Now it is time to work. Getting ready for a rally here later this week. There will be 25 plus coaches parked here. I can act like a real pro when the other folks come and makem think I am a real clam digger. These things are good size. They have big necks that stick out of the shells. Buried 1 foot to two feet deep. Easy digging in the sand. Well, thanks for stopping by, it is Monday, you know, so we must get to work. Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home