Monday, July 30, 2007

Fulltiming It


Take a look at this bus. It is a 66 model that has been converted to a motor home. This couple full time in this 35 foot home on wheels. Now, I like that. They do not have a house, this is it. MCI bus. GM also has a bunch of them. I have seen these things sell for a fraction of the investment. Might be something to be thinking about. No taxes on property. No junk around that a couple does not need. The kids do not have to worry about anything when you die. You got rid of your worthless stuff and spent all of your money. See, I really like the thought. Just have to store my Mustang somewhere or use it as our tow car cuz I am not getting rid of it. I was inside this bus too but I did not want to ask about fotos in their home. It does look nice though. I like looking at the conversion busses on the internet. Ive seen them from 80's back to the 40's. The thing is, they are timeless, they all look alike. Don't need a new coach just because they changed the square front end on a new one. If a person really wanted to, they could put a new model front cap on a 40 year old bus and probably beat the "ten year" rule at some parks. Oh well, something to think about. Hope everyone had a good Monday. For you "workers" hope you were not over worked and your brain got a few naps along the way. Keep paying in that Social Security because I need to draw some in 9 more years. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home