Saturday, August 25, 2007

And, How Did You Like Those Photos

Except for the brake caliper incident Teri and I had a great trip across Oregon, following the Columbia. We ar just about 3 blocks south of the river now, in Oregon. This river is bigger than the Miss. out here in many places, I mean, wider. It was a beautiful drive. We drove the first half on the Washington side then crossed into Oregon at Biggs Junction. What a drive. Hey, what about the shots of Mt. Hood? Weren't they nice? I just can not imagine those three guys going up there and dying trying to climb that thing. Teri and I have seen some really beautiful sites out here. Even with the time we alot we just have to save a lot of the things for next trip. We could stay in each place a month and not get to enjoy everything.
Well, I got this flight simulator thing. Nothing simple about it. Can't get it working yet. Took two hours to load for some reason. Then, the joystick wont work, and the thing shrunk my screen, which I just got fixed. Now my blinking cursor is messed up and my background is all white with blue letters. Oh what trouble retirement brings. Don't you working folks wish that was all you had to worry about? Oh well, life is interesting. I will defer the white background to my lovely bride and I bet she fixes it for me. She has more patience than I do.
Well, thanks again for dropping in. We enjoy hearing from yall. Will catch you later. Dan

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2007 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Wally and Sue said...

Good to see you are going OK and found wifi. Odd deal on the caliper bolts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home