Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Got Lots of Pictures

We have many photos to share but not today. I am trying to locate a new referigerator. Our's died. We are using a cooler. One step down toward camping, Teri said. I must agree. Not worth getting the old one worked on, it is ten years old. I sent the symptoms to my friend Rob and he thinks it is in a bad way. So, guess Teri gets a new one. These babies are much more expensive than ones in our homes. There is no compressor. Our's ran on AC/DC/ and LP. We would like to have another one just like it but new. I am guessing our's is ten years old. I have all of the paper work back home in Mo. Oh well, we are heading over ti Irrigon in the morning. Will stay a few days with Teri's dad and then we are headed to our friend Rob's. He lives in Idaho. Another friend, Larry, is coming down from the north part of Idaho to visit us there. He is the guy that I first found that would talk with me about owning a classic GMC motor home. Looking forward to him coming to see us. We feel very special that he will drive as far as he is to visit with us.
Well, I better go. Teri is at her mom's. I am behind Lisa's Kitchen using her wifi. Hope all is well with everyone. Keep praying for our safety as we travel. This Columbia Gorge is just awesome. Keep checking with us, as soon as I find wifi I always get on to let you know where we are and where we are headed. Thanks for being here today. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home