Sunday, August 19, 2007

Posts are in reverse

Oh boy, Let me say, finding safe wifi in Vancouver is fun. Glad Teri is at her mom's and I am alone out here. I may have to subscribe to Verizon before next trip, ha. More cars. The first post for today is about two or three down. Read and u will see why these are so scrambled. Vancouver is a rough place. When I state " I got to get out of here" I meant it. Had to leave in a real hurry. Enjoy, if you can. Dan
Last shot of car show. I like cars.

Can you tell, I like vehicles? Yep, that is me, right there, in this first year Plymouth. 1928. THis is one of the cars that Sharon and Allen own. Isn't it a beauty?


Here is the lady that holds my money. What do you think? I believe that she looks good in this car, kinda like they go together.



Allen, picking some high up berries. He did this just because of Teri. They never pick the ones way up there. Oh, but Teri thought they look so juicy. Allen got one of his ladders out and up he went. I have a real good shot of Allen and Sharon together but I have not asked permission to upload it yet.




Oh yea, that's Sam with me. And guess what? Now Sharon has Sammy eating blackberries so I have to share. She would never eat them before. I told Sharon that blackberries were the only thing that I have found Sam not to like. Wrong thing to say in front of Sharon. She calls me, I look over, she has Sam eating blackberries right out of her hand. Now, she balls and squalls when I am picking them until she gets her's. Dog gone that Sharon.
Teri and I are having such a good time. Everyone has been so nice to us. We hate to leave once we get aquainted. I will get some shots of where we are staying now at Sharon and Allen's place. It is an unbelievable site. While I am doing a little work for rent in the am I will have Teri get some good photos of their place so that you can see just how good we have it here. And just think, I was 50 years old the first time Sharon and I met. As I have mentioned, her father and mother brought their family here in the early 40's. Our first visit was only an hour, at her museum. This is the first time we have met Allen. He is some fella. They are the best couple.
Well, these posts are all scrambled as I have been darting from here to there trying to upload these fotos without getting my butt shot. I think I have a safe spot now here in a little shopping center just around the corner from Teri's mom. It took all of the software I have in this laptop to find this safehaven. Thanks for stopping. Dan





Keep in mind that my earlier posts are first. This is the third one from today. So, if this does not make sense, skip down a couple of posts and read backwards, you can do it. Also, the first photos show up at the bottom of each post. Now, this statement will come at the end of this post, how's that? Maybe another pop quiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home