Sunday, August 26, 2007

Odd Deal

Yes Wally, an odd deal on the bolts coming out. Last year I paid a fella lots of cash to take the running gear off and rebuild it all. This is not the first bolts that I have found lose. But, I hope there are no others. Even had one loose on the axel. He did a good job but did a poor job on checking the tightness of the bolts. We also tightened up one of the rear axel bolts Friday. I think I might have been one of the guy's first and he just got in a hurry. Oh well, nothing lost but 100 bux on this deal that I paid the mechanic here, he was a very nice guy and I would recommend him to anyone as he is building his second bus as a motor home. He knows a few things about these rigs.
Boy, did we have some hard nosed preaching, straight out of The word this morning. That was great. Just the Bible and nothing added or subtracted. It seems to be hard to find that now days.
I have ordered 2 KYB shocks for the passenger side and will put them on when they arrive. We found one completely broken. It was still ok when we were in Jim's shop getting the rear bags changed.
Sam has not been well the last day or so. I think she is better today but she had a rough couple nites. She is inside the house now soaking up all of the extra attention that she is getting now. That may be why she is sick, wants that attention.
Well, I got to run. Teri's bro and his wife are coming and we got to make room. They are also in a motor home. Catch you later. Oh, got me another joystick and we are flying the simulator. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home