Friday, August 31, 2007

Pendleton, Or.

Now, this is where I dropped Teri off today, grandmother of 12. Why would she want to go into a tatoo parlor? Look real hard to the left. There is a beauty shop there. She came out looking prettier than ever. I left her there and drove around town getting pictures so I might need to look her over real good tonight before we go to bed. I hope she did not slip into the tatoo parlor.
I climbed up this mountain to get the photos of Pendleton. This is a town down in the valley. Looks like I uploaded 2 of the cowboys. Oh well, they were something to see so look twice.


























We took a trip over to Pendleton today. What do you see in this photo? Now. look closer. One photo shows the bunkers. Same field. Must be thousands of acres of em. No way to detect from the sky. Held ammo during the war, still do. They are now disposing of the ammo in these bunkers. Pretty neat. If Japan had known these were here it would not have taken much for them to buzz over and BAM!!! I just thought this was neat. Right on I- 84. Keep in mind that all of these photos are kinda in reverse here. Hard to get them in order on this blog.

I have no way to tell how this will come out in relation to the photos. The one is a life size manican display right on the hiway, cowboys and cows. Keep in mind that Pendleton is famous for the annual ROUNDUP.
Thanks for coming by. We appreciate your visit. Tomorrow we do rear shocks on the motor home. Enjoy your weekend. Dan





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home