Monday, August 27, 2007

Productive Monday






















You can see from the photos that Teri and I did not let any grass grow under our feet today. Was a nice day with no wind so we got busy. Did the solar panel first. Got it all wired up and it is adding just what it is supposed to to the others. We will be ready for the foggy days of Tillamook next time. That gives us 250 watts. Had to hang this one in the back, over the running lights, but we got it done. I got started on removing the dead referig this afternoon, you can see the progressive photos. Was not bad. Teri's dad and I were able to carry it out of the coach. Now, pray that the new one arrives Friday. We then took a walk down to the Columbia River. Did not take camera. Will do so next time. The picture of Sam is after our mile and a half walk. She was hunting some shade. I think she is getting better. She does not act sick until it is bathroom time, you know what I mean. Now to vacuum out the hole where the refrigerator was and maybe run into town and see if I can find a piece of insulation for the wall behind it. Then we will be ready for the new one. You can see the large cooler in the background of one of the photos. That is our refer right now. I think Teri is a bit tired of that so I need the new one to be here Friday. It is coming out of Portland. Teri was the photographer today but let me tell you, she was right up there on the roof with me mounting that panel. She is a "keeper" as some would say. Hope all is well with everyone and thanks for stopping by. We plan to stay in Irrigon until next Monday. Then we will make our way over to Rob's in Idaho. Hope everyone's Monday was a good one. Come back when you can. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home