Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to Work

As you can see we got back on the kitchen today. Teri worked on it all day. Some days one can see the progress and some days it does not show. Today, it does not really show but we got a lot done. Don't call us if you need a new kitchen in your motorhome. This is going to be our one and only. We now understand why RV folks charge big bucks for this kind of stuff.
Can you tell that Sam was really not too interested in our work? She moved when I got the vacuum out.
This is a shot of the moon I got just as we got in from church tonite. Was a pretty full moon. Double click the photo so you can actually see it.



I have been following a blog with a couple of kids, late 20's, who just purchased a diesel motorhome and are trying to get it from Ga. to Colorado. It is funny as they have no previous experience. I could see the accident they got into in Memphis. That place is a killer and one must drive defensivly. Some guy pulled out in front of them and they hit him. The other guy did not stop even though there was major damage to his car. Then, they get to Sikeston and have trouble with the power steering. They stopped at the RV dealership that offered me the management position last year. I am glad that they helped the kids find a repair shop. The girl says they went to the resturant with "tossed rolls". I laughed outloud. Throwed Rolls, Lambert's. Then, they could not figure out what happened to the water in their tank. I suspect they took too many "home style" showers. It was cold in Mo. and I think they nearly froze over the weekend in Sikeston. Just a funny blog. I think they made it to Colorado today. Much wiser couple, I am sure.
Teri says we are working on the kitchen again tomorrow. When we finish it we will have more room in here as we can put stuff back where it belongs. We will see what we get done as we will have our 4 year old grandson tomorrow.
Well, who are we voting for this time? I think the pickins are pretty slim, for president. I really enjoy the Clintons squabble with Obama. He pretty much holds his own. The republicans are not nearly as fun to watch. Looks like 3 guys may have a chance there. Rudy still thinks he will be the winner. If so, I should have said 4. Maybe when it is narrowed to 2 people I will have a better idea. Whoever wins I will try to support them in the office. I don't have to be happy with the person to support the office.
Thanks for stopping. I had a nice look at the clouds on the mountains today but it just did not look the same in a photo so, I scrapped it. Has warmed up considerably here in last two days. Feels like a real snow bird place to be now. Come on back when you can. We will get this kitchen done before long and I can get out and get some good pictures. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home