Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tyler Texas

Wow, I see the market was up again today. Hopefully we are on the up swing. I sure hope so.
Got a call from the Az. Census folks today wanting me to go to work. We were on I-20 near Dallas and I told the lady that. She said to get my stuff transferred to Mo. when I get home. Maybe I can go to work.
No pictures tonite. Just resting up. We arrived here about 530 pm. The tracking station here is not working so I see we are still shown as doing 60 mph back 10 miles. We waited til 10 am to leave this morning as ice was everywhere. When I touched my brakes the car would lock up everytime, on the parking lot. No problems once we got out on the hiway. Was all clear. Many many wrecks ahead of us this morning. Saw lots of evidence, many were semi trucks. Glad we waited. Should not have that problem Friday. It is 41 degrees here at 9 pm. Have not needed the heat yet. I grabbed a shower as soon as we pulled into Walmart after spilling gas all over me and the coach. Still smell it on the coach.
About 500 miles yesterday and 400 hundred today. Hit Dallas at 4 pm. I grabbed the far left lane and held it to stay out of those pulling on and off the hiway. If you check our speed through Dallas you will see I was moving right along. We always have to drive much faster in big cities where all of the vehicles are closer together. Makes no sense.
Too messy to geocache today but we will do some tomorrow no matter what. Have some travel bugs to drop off somewhere. Only 200 miles to go so we will have plenty of time.
Ride with us Friday, if you have time.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home