Saturday, October 10, 2009

No GMC Motorhome at the Car Show

I should have cleaned up the GMC and entered it in the local car show. Never thought about it. I could have won a trophy, no doubt, at the Bloomfield, Mo. car show today. Lots of nice vehicles there. Especially since this was their first one. I would guess 50 cars plus. Several 65-66 Mustangs so no sense in taking mine. I drove the bug up there. Was one Manx there but it was pretty rough. Look at this beauty.
This 55 wagon was top notch. 2 door with a very modern engine and drivetrain.

These cars came from a good ways off. Most of them I have never seen in local car shows.


This 210 was in very good shape.



Lots of folks. Seems that the 50's pick up trucks are getting popular again. I have noticed a lot of them lately.




Some real hot rods out today.





Zoom the photo. I was not shooting the Chjallenger but the 58 and two Pintos in the background. One of the Pintos had a new leather interior. A work in progress.






A very nice modernized Camaro.







I was keeping my eye on this bad boy when I pulled out. Not sure why he was there but the cop could have at least washed his rig before showing up.








Look at these beauties.
My pick of the day. I promise they heard me leaving the show. Even over Elvis. Yea, Elvis was there singing his favorites. Lost one of my headlight rims a few weeks back. Next order will find a new one in the box.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It is a bit cool here. The heater felt good in the bug for the 8 mile run up to the show. We have GMC company coming today. Carl and Kathy will be here any minute from Arizona.
Dan










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home