Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Working On My Tan

Oh yea, this is great. Got up early and the sun was out. Couple more weeks and we will be dark. This afternoon we ran into town for an 02 sensor for the GMC. When the exhast was installed they got the bung too close to a torsion bar. It bumped and broke it. I was afraid of that. Need to find a shop to move the bung.
After we got the part and had lunch Rob took us out into the mountains.
Some photos of our afternoon in Tonto National Forest.

































Below is a coyote that was just walking. Not afraid of us at all. We did not get a good picture but if you look close you can see him on the left of the pavement.







Two of my favorite people, Rob and Teri. We were at Tortilla Flats. An old town.








The Duke lives.


Life is good in Arizona. My host Rob is serving me ice cream as I type. Adios for now. We head to Quartzsite in the morning. 180 miles. Ride with us if you can.
Dan










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home