Friday, March 19, 2010

GMC Motorhome International Convention

We kicked it off today. Got all of the parts unloaded and the customers began coming. Will last through next Wednesday. Lots of good visiting. We love seeing our GMC friends again. We have made some really stong friendships at these conventions. Teri and I have only missed one since we began attending in Sept. 06.

One thing we do here is eat really well. Saturday is Ice Cream Night again. It is a tough job but hey, I am good at it.Some of what we sell, a 3 inch stainles exuast system. Teri and I have one on our coach.
We started early and had everything on display by noon. this shot was taken early as we were getting everything out.

It is 10 pm and coaches are still arriving. One just pulled in next door.
Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. I will be here so not out on the roads.

Thanks for checking on me. It was a long day. About time for me to hit the sack.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home