Monday, March 15, 2010

GMC Motorhome Rolling On To Montgomery, Tx.

What I do not like is the new program gets my pictures all out of order. This one is coming down into LAs Cruces this morning.
This is what Silver City looked like this morning. A pretty good sized snow storm over there. This was taken from Lordsburg.

Coming through El Paso. We were in some rain today.

Here is Juarez. I used to really want to visit that town. Not any more.


That is Jim after I passed him.
Here he is just before the pass. Look at the speed limit.
On a normal night I might be able to fix these pictures but tonight is not normal. We are half way to Montgomery, from Duncan. Was a great day, even with the rain. We met up with Grace and Jim right on time at Lordsburg. Drove 450-475 miles in a rather short day. We jumped two time zones. Arizona is really behind times. They have not yet heard about daylight savings time.
Coaches ran great, both of them. We are happy. I have a heater hose that needs tending to in the morning. It is leaking. Not sure if the clamp was left loose or the fitting into the aluminum intake is leakeing. If I dont forget I will try to fix it before we roll in the morning. Should have some better pictures tomorrow. Maybe I can get them to "order up".
Hope everyone is having a great week. I love Mondays.
Dan

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2010 at 7:51 AM , Blogger carl s said...

It's good to see you on the move, especially Jim. Make sure you take a picture of Frank giving Jim his hundred dollar bill back.

When I changed all my hoses, I had to go back and tighten all the hose clamps several times to stop all the little leaks. Hope that's all it is with yours.

 
At March 16, 2010 at 7:05 PM , Blogger carl s said...

Hey, does Jim have some kind of weird tail lights? They don't look red!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home