Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The GMC Coaches Are Rolling In

Oh yea, she got us here safely.We were able to get both coaches washed before we got caught." Not supposed to do that here". Oh well, will wait til dark to get the car.

One of my friends' brought this car inside his GMC coach.Some that have arrived.Here they are all slicked up.
I still have not figured out how to get these pictures loaded in sequence. They just show up where they want to. How am I going to tell a story if I can not get the pictures in line? Oh well, I will work on it. We will start posting some pictures on the GMC photosite for our GMC friends soon.
Wish yall were here.
Dan

2 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 at 11:39 AM , Blogger carl s said...

Wow! That looks like an awesome place! nice weather too! Keep the pics coming.

 
At March 17, 2010 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Whatsnewell said...

You can "click and drag" the picture to where you want it. I use "Blogger" also, and this is what I do, because the same thing happens to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home