Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let The Convention Begin

Today is our first day of the convention. Friday will be our first "real" day. Today is meetings and getting folks signed in etc. We will get the table set up with our patrs etc.
I am up at 7 am and crowing like a rooster because of it. I saw the sun come up. Teri is always reminding me just how humble I am. I do appreciate her compliments. I still don't see what yall get from getting up so early. I personally enjoy 9-10 am myself. but, today is our first donut and coffee. I am going to make this one. Might be my first and last but I am heading up to the kitchen now. Been doing these conventions for 4 years now. I have never made it to the main building before 9 am. Today I see what all this is about. My chance to get pictures of friends for the GMCers out there. I will post them on the GMC Photo Site.
Have a great day. Will be back later with some shots of our day here in Montgomery, Tx.
Dan
PS
I see the tracker "hit" and got us in off the road sometime during the night. I feel much safer now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home