Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update

I am doing fine. No crutches today. Not nearly as much pain as I thought there might be. Teri put ice on my leg as soon as it happened and I think that really helped the swelling to stay at a minimum. A little road rash and some pain from my left side down to my foot but that is it. I am walking pretty normal now. Thanks for all of the well wishes. We had our 3 year old grandson for the night yesterday. He and I had a good time and got the yard mowed. Even burned the walnut tree tops that were piled up in the back yard.
We are in the middle of Vacation Bible School. Friday night Teri and I are attending the wedding of one of my cousins down in Manila, Ar. Temps here are high. Work must cease by noon, outside. Storms all around us but no rain in Dexter this week. Hope everyone is having a great week.
Keep those GMC coaches rolling.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home