Sunday, September 4, 2011

We Made It

Did you roll along with us Saturday watching the tracker? We had a great trip. Left home at 5 am. That was tough on me but I made it up on time. We got here to Syracuse about 2 pm CST, 3 pm Indiana time. Today Bob and Marlys pulled in. Tomorrow there will be more for the pre convention rally here at Ray and Carol's. They have a very nice place right on a big lake. We are about 15 miles south of the convention site in Goshen. Teri and I drove up to Goshen this morning for church services. Goshen is a very nice looking town with a cool and kept up older downtown. I will get pictures while we are there geocaching the town.
So, we are here and enjoying the much cooler weather. Was 95 here yesterday. today the temps were in the 70's. Already this evening I have had to close the windows and roof vents. We brought jackets and I am so glad.
Will be back with lots of pictures.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home