Friday, August 19, 2011

Yard Saling Romeo

Look at that camera. Will make me a great spare. I have so much trouble with cameras I thought for 7 bux I should grab it. I gave Teri the money and she talked them down to 5. Hmm, I am due some change. My aunt went with Teri yesterday but today I was the driver. We had been out to Sam's, Walmart, and Kroger so I wanted my aunt to rest.

Look at the clothes Teri got for our grandkids. We have 16 so this is a good way to help clothe some of them. I took Teri to this big yard sale. The lady was about to close and told Teri to grab anything she might need, free. Teri got lots of clothes for the grandchildren. The lady refused Teri's money. Now, there are lots of nice people still around and this lady sure fits into that category. She must be a very giving lady.
That is pretty much it. I am excited to hit Woodward Avenue in the morning. Will get up early and head to Pontiac as that is the closest place for Woodward to where we are. And, I can go out west through the country to get there. I should have lots of pictures tomorrow.
Dan
PS
Even found a knife for my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home