Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Motor City Here We Are

Actually, we are in Romeo, just north ofmy birth city Detroit. I have some neat pictures if I can find a resizer for Teri's netbook. It uses Windows 7. Don't buy that operating system. Has been nothing but problems for us. Can't locate a free resizer so I can post the pictures.
Yesterday we hung out at the airport in Valparaiso. Pretty neat little airport. About 4 pm we pulled the air conditioning compressor from the GMC. Finally got the replacement on at midnight. It is hard to remount this thing in the daylight so don't try it in the dark. I did not think we would ever get it back in but we did. Glad to have the dash air back in service.
We pulled out of Valparaiso about 8 am. Rolled over to Syracuse and left the GMC with our friends the Swartzendruber's. Visited with them for an hour and jumped in the car pointed for Romeo. We are here visiting my aunt. She is my dad's oldest sister. 92 years old in 2 weeks and still drives her new car to church 3 times a week. She is a special lady and we try to get up here as often as we can.
I will see what I can find for a resizer Wednesday so I can get the pictures up that I snapped while flying 20 feet off the Lake Michigan beach. Oh yea, I had a ride in a low wing yesterday. Words can not describe the beauty that one sees while flying in north Indiana. As soon as we hit about 500 feet I could see downtown Chicago. Much better view from the sky than through a windshield on a toll road.
Will have more later. Need to get rested up.
Dan

3 Comments:

At August 16, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger GMF said...

Picasa is the best photo program around and does it all.

picasa.google.com

Yes it google but works great and takes a little learning. To resize chose file and export..

Garry

 
At August 16, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger GMF said...

Picasa is the best photo program around and does it all.

picasa.google.com

Yes it google but works great and takes a little learning. To resize chose file and export..

Garry

 
At August 16, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger GMF said...

Picasa is the best photo program around and does it all.

picasa.google.com

Yes it google but works great and takes a little learning. To resize chose file and export..

Garry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home