Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Having Fun

Having all kinds of problems with the blog. It may go under if I cant figure out what has happened. Can no longer load photos and see them before I comment. Therefore I have no clue what I am saying about which photo. Teri was trying to help me this morning and loaded up the flying high picture. That was while trying to use Picassa program. I just went and bought another card reader so I can use the Dell. Lets see






















what happens now when I try to upload the photos.
Well, as you can see this is a total disaster. I used to load all of the photos at once then comment on each one. I can no longer figure out how to do that. It will upload only 5 pictures and will not let me comment on them, can not see anything but the jibberish that makes the pictures.
We did a little geocaching Monday morning. Then we headed back to the hanger. I was able to hitch a ride on on older plane, not a low wing like I stated yesterday, but a 46 model. Wow, I loved that. We flew about 30 feet above the coastline of Lake Michigan. Flew around the steel mills and then back to the airport. What a lucky guy I was.
We got started working on the coach about dark. Teri shot a couple pictures of us. Do not swap an air conditioning compressor on a GMC coach in the dark. Even with shop lights and flashlights it was a difficult task. Ken ran to town while I was in the air and picked up a new bearing for the clutch. Was glad to get that. Ken is a great friend.
Did I say that Tuesday morning on our trip that I flipped the air on and nothing happened? Oh boy. I was in a terrible mood. When we arrived at Ray's I checked under the hood and we had forgotten to plug the dang thing back in. Did that and cold air was back. Made the rest of my day good. Last picture was us crossing into Michigan, where we are now. Running up to Port Huron in the morning. Saturday we will hit the Woodward Cruise. I have always wanted to be here for that so this is my chance. Should have lots of pictures. MAybe I can get the blog figured out so I can get my old picture loading going again. I know it is not fun looking at pictures with no captions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home