Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Do We Do at a GMC Motorhome Gathering?????

No, this coach is not here. It lives in Mn. The body has been dropped onto a Duramax pickup chasis. This coach is used on a regular basis.

Yes, Elvis was here.

One of the workingest guys I know. Always asking folks "what can I do to help you?" Chuck is from Tn.

We sell things here.

This has to be one of the best bargains on a really nice coach that I have seen in a while. Not many  GMCs like this one come up for sale. If I was looking, I would buy this coach.

Teri was ready to show folks why she is the world champion watermelon de seeder. These turned out to be seedless. 2nd time this has happened to her.

We eat really good at these things. Tonight, we have ice cream.

My lovely bride has spent many hours working on her geocache presentation. She has about 30 caches hidden on the grounds. I really enjoyed watching folks search for the caches after her presentation.

One of our Canadian vendors, Dick Paterson. One great guy. His brother is also here and I love visiting with him.

Lots of bikes here. I wanted to steal this one. Got a motor on it. I did take a three wheeler, electric. When the owner saw me come around the corner on 2 wheels he made me get off. I got to have one of them.

Because we have folks in our group that are so helpful, we get a lot of discounted stuff. These windshields were put in because Ken B. did all of the arrangement making. Many many GMC owners are "giving" folks.

I almost grabbed my fire extinguisher when I saw this one.

33 foot GMC. Nicely done.

This is what it is all about. Friends.
I wanted to share this with our non GMC readers. Many ask Teri and me what we do here. Just a little sample. Life is good.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home