Thursday, September 8, 2011

GMC Motorhome Fall 2010 Convention, Goshen, In.

Whew, been a long day but a fun one. For you GMC folks the photos are on the GMC photo site. Here is a link:http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=40502&title=how-do-you-like-me-now&cat=5889http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=40502&title=how-do-you-like-me-now&cat=5889
I am thinking 30-40 pictures of GMCs and their owners. Tonight we had an Ice Cream Social for all of the early arrivals. I am full myself.
Tomorrow the show actually begins. I may post a few motorhome shots on here for our non GMC folks.
I am seeing folks here that I have not seen in 2-3 years. It is so good to see them again. It seems that the largest attenders of the conventions are in the midwest somewhere so the conventions have jumped back and forth across the Mississippi trying to draw the most folks. That is my opinion only.
Well, tonight the temperature is just perfect outside and inside the coach. It has been a bit nippy since Saturday night. We have had light drizzle off and on all day but no real rain. We put Jim's "store" under roof so if it rains we can continue on, unlike past conventions.
Catch yall later.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home