Monday, September 5, 2011

GMC Motorhome Pre Rally

We have 10-11 coaches here at Ray and Carol's now. Just look at those noses. Have you seen a prettier motorhome?

Our grub tonight, great home made chilli and all the trimmings.


We are about 15 miles south of the GMC International Convention site, Goshen. Ray invited about a dozen coaches to stop at his place, here on the lake, for a couple of nights before the convention. We are just east of Syracuse. This is where Teri and I left our coach about 3 weeks ago. We arrived Saturday afternoon and helped Ray and Carol get the grounds ready to handle a dozen coaches.

A shot of some of the coaches just before sunset.

Great friends having a great time.

Some of the crowd around the camp fire. teri loves camp fires, not me.

Today is Ray's birthday so we helped him celebrate. It is also Ray and Carol's anniversary.
So, now you see why Teri and I love this group. Everyone is interested in how the others are doing. A very caring group of people own GMC coaches. We may have another coach or two show up tomorrow. I know several folks are coming down from Goshen tomorrow night for a while. They are up there now getting the place ready for the rest of us.
Hang with us, there will be almost 2 weeks of fun coming our way.
Dan

3 Comments:

At September 5, 2011 at 7:16 PM , Blogger carl s said...

Wow, that looks like fun. I'm envious.

 
At September 6, 2011 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Father Time said...

Sorry I missed being there but I'm coming that way tomorrow.

 
At September 6, 2011 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Father Time said...

Sorry I missed all that fun there but I'm coming, slowly but surely tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home