Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Little Taste Of The Good Life

What better way to explore a new area than to geocache it?

See, we get to see a lot of neat places we could not see if we didn't geocache.

We hit the area hard right off.

Check this one out I found in a bush.

I like this one.

Here is a neat one. If you blow it up I think you can see what it is.

My sweetie.

A hockey puck drilled out so a cache fits in it. Also has two very strong magnets placed in it.

They have neat biking and walking trails in and around Syracuse.

A bunch of us gathered for lunch.

I think someone is working on a part I hate to work on.

This afternoon's fire.

The word got out that we were eating really good at Ray and Carol's. We must have had 30 new folks show up tonight.

Look at that corn.

Pre supper snacks.

Just visiting amongst friends.

More of the same. GMC Motor Home Folks are almost always very pleasant folks to be around.


Folks in line for grub.



A shot from above of the group eating. Ray and Carol know how to entertain. This was great.

What is Ray up to here? I think he is washing dishes.

The sun setting over Lake Wawasee.

Guess who.
Like I say, Teri and I are very fortunate to be able to travel and meet so many nice people. All of these gathered here are those that we can call friends. It is so good when we can get together.
Well, now its time for the after dark festivities. I must run. Catch us tomorrow night if you have time.
Dan and Teri

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger carl s said...

Looks like a great time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home