Friday, July 6, 2007

Friday Number 2

Had a great afternoon. Bert let me help him strip an old motorhome, GMC, that had burned. I was able to see things to get a better understanding of how things work on our coach. That was good for me. Removed the gas tanks, that was my main job. This coach was a 36 footer and it had 4 tanks. For the GMC folks, it was the Midnite Express coach. Oh, am able to sneak a signal thru the woods from the shop so maybe I can get on again tonite or tomorrow. Depends on my "work schedule". Hope everyone had a good and safe 4th of July. We had several folks here so Teri and I got to meet a lot of people. Jim and Grace Kanomata were up from The Bay Area. No pictures. Teri has the camera and is trying to get cards cleaned up. I busted my 2 gig card and am waiting on a new one that I ordered. We plan to pull out of here Monday. We are so deep in the woods, on this mountain, that I only get 2 hours of sun light and that wont charge the batteries. I run the generator some to help. Thanks for stopping by. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home