Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Helicopter

A couple weeks back I promised a picture of one of my helicopters. So much has been going on that I had not had time to put one up. Bob, this is for you. Believe it or not these little boogers will fly. When I get to be a "pilot" I will have Teri take a shot of me at the controls. Radio controlled. May take one of them into Jerry's large shop and learn how to control it. Been helping Jerry get the engine wrapped up in his Royale GMC. Mostly little stuff left, wiring and hoses. He had the engine and transmission mounted. We should have it running in just a few more hours. I appreciate Jerry letting me help him. Good learning for me. Well, time to get back to work. Thanks for stopping by. Dan

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Bob Stockholm said...

Great little "toy" you have there.

Thanks for posting the picture and the rest of the blog.

When is Terri going to post something? ;-)

Bob & Terry Stockholm

 
At July 12, 2007 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Clyde Jacques said...

It must be nice. Retired, motorhome, private helicopter. I've only seen such on tv. Something dreams are made of!!!

Clyde

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home