Monday, July 9, 2007

In Oregon Now

Teri and I traveled up the coast today. Left Eureka, Ca. at 830 am and arrived in Charleston, near Coos Bay, Oregon about 4 pm. Was a great day for two older folks and a dog to travel up the Pacific coast. It is a WOW. First time I have ever seen this part of the country. We certainly had a great week at the Curtis'. They treated us like they had known us forever. We hope to visit much more with them as time allows. I learned a lot while staying there. They have a nice shop, fabricating metal and fiberglass. I think we have some fotos to put up so maybe I can get one or two on here tonite. Just feel like resting right now but I want you to see where we were staying in the Redwoods. Was kinda foggy most of the trip today but that was fine with us. Paid 350 for gas and then crossed into Oregon where gas was 3 dollars. Oh well, just glad it is cheaper here. Maybe our return trip home will be less expensive. Thanks for stopping by. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home