Thursday, July 12, 2007

Two adventures in one day




The middle foto is of the cotton pickin sea lions. They are eating all of our salmon. They need to be shot but I guess there are sea lion huggers out here too. Teri is on one of the sand dunes out here and I am standing in front of the Pacific Ocean. When we pulled up to the dunes we interupted a couple in the backseat of a blazer involved in a little hoochie coochie. They sure got their shirts on in a hurry. We hung around for 10 or 15 minutes, parked right beside them. They hardly moved. I thought it was funny. We took a tour this am and another one this pm. This Coos Bay area must be one of the best kept secrets. It is a wonderful place. Our highs have been running 65 degrees. I helped Jerry work on his coach this pm for a while. We are trying to get the engine all wired up and plumbed so we can put the new fuel injection on and hear the new engine fire up. It won't be long now. I picked up a new holding tank gauge. It came with no insturctions or wiring diagram. Got that all figured out today. So, another nice and productive day. Took me til noon to figure out it was Thursday. I kinda like that. No work, just play. That is why I started working at 7 years of age I guess. Oh, someone has a birthday next week. Wonder if Teri will remember. Had a note from a friend, Gene, earlier. He gave me a list of 20 places to see out here. I told him not to talk so loud or Teri might hear him. He will be here next week so I might just let him be Teri's tour guide. Thanks for stopping by. Maybe Teri will post later this evening. Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home