Tuesday, July 31, 2007

WIFI Setup

Ok, here is a look at my wifi setup in the coach. I am grabbing a signal from accross the field. This antenna along with a high powered wifi card and an amplifier, hung on the tripod, will reach out and grab a signal. Got a fulltimer wanting a demonstration after while. I told him when we get back from doing laundry I would show him, the guy in the bus. I pull out the "big gun" when I need to. Right now, I am in the car at laundry mat waiting on Teri to finish our clothes. I am only using the laptop, high powered card, and a little mag mount antenna on the car. Getting a signal from here in the little shopping center. I will have to drive up here when I want internet after Thursday as we are moving into the boonies. Not even sunlight gets in there, much less a wifi signal. Am hoping we can get out of there after 3 or 4 days. Up to Teri, her family reunion. Well, I guess that's about it for now. I took some helicopter fotos this am but they did not turn out good enuff for the blog. The little chopper was over at airport refueling. Teri is doing good, I am doing good, and of course, Sam is as spoiled as ever. We are still enjoying the quietness of our little park. I may come back to it for a day or two after the reunion. I hope everyone is having a great day. Thanks for dropping in. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home