Sunday, September 2, 2007

New Haircut, No Tatoo


Well, here is a picture of Teri with her new haircut. I checked her over good and did not find any tatooes. This is the girl that takes care of my dog and me, the grandmother of 12. She is the most loving person I know. Not only can she cook, she can help me work on the motor home. When we put the new aluminum radiator in she was right down in the pit under the coach helping us get the old one out and the new one in. She was on the roof with me last Monday installing the 3rd solar panel. She helped with the first two also. Teri was the main force in building my glass engine cover. I know that she will be here helping me drop cabinets and the ceiling to install new ones and walls inside this old motor home. She is my best bud and I am glad she loves an old codger like me. Maybe she will post again on here soon. She is a better writer than I am but I can out spell her. Just wanted you to get a look. I like her new hair cut. Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home