Saturday, September 1, 2007

Working on the Coach Again/ Car Show in Kennewick





Ken and I went to work on the shocks this morning. Was not a hard job. Took us about an hour or so on the passenger side. We got the driver side in about 20 minutes. Not only did we learn from our mistakes on the other side but the sun was getting very hot on driver's side. We got in a hurry. Sure glad to have that chore behind me. As you can see in one of the photos the top was broken off of one shock. I found the other three to be trash. They were only 4 years old and less than 10,000 miles on them. No more Delcos on this coach. We replaced these 4 with KYB shocks. Now, still got to change out the front two as they are same brand and went on at same time.
We had a great time with Ken up in Kennewick this afternoon. Went to get more ram for his desktop so he can fl the simulator on his desktop. He has spent a lot of time up in planes and enjoys this simulator. It is realistic. Could not find a joystick flight controller like mine so will get one next week when they come in. There was one left when we got mine last week, somebody grabbed it fore we got back today. We got mine in there on Ken's computer now. It's a good simulator. Well, was not quite as hot today. We never needed the air in the coach like the last two days. Will be here til Tuesday morning then heading over to Rob's in Idaho. We should get some good pictures Tuesday and will get them posted. Hope everyone has a good Sunday. Thanks for stopping by. Come back when you can. Email me if you have time. We enjoy hearing from everyone. We have been on the road for over 3 months now. Left home on May 25th. Dan






This afternoon we ran up to Kennewick, Wa. to get some computer ram for Teri's dad, Ken. We ran across this car show. Some really good looking rigs there. they were all finished, none were work in progress. Was at a Les Schwab Tire Store. I missed the show over at the museum that my cousin Sharon runs today so this was nice to find.

























3 Comments:

At September 9, 2007 at 11:32 AM , Blogger triplee said...

Hello, Dan and Teri. I just found out about your travel log yesterday and decided I would like to contact you and say Hi!
My wife and I also have a motorhome, a 1971 Triple E class C which we use for vacationing, etc. When I read that you two love the Lord, I figured I should get to meet you. Could you reply by private message email?
Wilf & Elizabeth Blakey
Kirkland Lake,Ontario, Canada

 
At September 10, 2007 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

I reply to all that ask via email, however I can't locate your address. Send me a note at gregg-danathotmail.com. That will get me your address.
Thanks,
Dan

 
At September 10, 2007 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Dan & Teri Gregg said...

oops, that is gregg_dan. underscore, not hyphen.
dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home