Saturday, January 26, 2008

Interesting














I got several emails after last night's post. I try to keep things as interesting as I can. I read several blogs and find some way too boring. They can not keep my attention so I let them go. I don't want to be too boring for folks. I know that sometimes I just don't have much interesting to say, so I try to be a bit creative about being boring.
Teri was busy all day again today working on her new kitchen. It is looking really good. I worked outside cleaning and polishing on the coach. Sam supervised. She would position herself so that she could keep an eye on both Teri and me. I guess we wore her out as she is snoring away now. We had 70 degree weather today. I think tonight will be warmer also.


Am having lots of problems getting a photo to upload tonight. Will not keep trying long as we have been invited to supper at our daughter's. Ribs.
The plant is an aloe vera plant. You can look up the spelling. Sylvia gave it to Teri when we were at their place a couple weeks back. Teri is taking good care of it. We move it in and out depending on the weather. Thanks Sylvia.
Oh, Teri and I are are going to add to our 12 grandchildren. Our son is going to be a dad again. That will be three for him and his family. I am hoping for a boy this time so we can keep the Gregg name alive for another generation. He has two lovely daughters now. Our other kids are girls. I hope all of our kids enjoy our grandchildren as much as Teri and I do. I really enjoyed spending lots of time with my son as he was growing up too. We rode motorcycles together and built a 68 Mustang. I was only 20 when he was born so we kinda grew up together, enjoying many of the same toys. He used to help me work around the church building on Saturdays, cleaning up after the Friday night teenagers. Occassionally I would take him with me to work. Once when we were doing home visits, in the rural Ozarks, he thought we had found the real Hee Haw bunch. I had to laugh as it did look just like them sitting on that front porch.
The dinner call has come in. I better go. Those ribs are going to be good. Our daughter is an excellent cook, just like Teri. Thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend. Dan




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home